Monday, March 16, 2009

March is the Month of Memories

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to NAAAAA NAAAA Happy Birthday to You!!!

10 Reasons We Love Our Nana:

1. She the bestest Nana Ever!!!

2. She makes the bestest Cookies.

3. She loves to have fun!!

4. She reads with us!

5. She doesn't bite me (taken as she is kind!!!)

6. She likes to play with me and watch cartoons in the morning!

7. She is super helpful when we feel sick or don't feel like doing anything. She cares about us alot.

8. She is so sweet and loves to give hugs and kisses, and helps me get rid of coughs.

9. She shares with us, she makes good food for us.

10. She listens to what my heart says!! I can talk to her!!

WE LOVE YOU NANA

The kids were so exited to get to help Nana celebrate her birthday. They helped make a scrumptous chocolate fudge cake, with chocolate chip fudge icing. We all enjoyed eating yummy cake. I think the kids had more sweet than they were prepared for!!
Every year growing up for my birthday mom and I would go to Earls for "our " birthday dinner. We haven't been able to do this for a long time. This year we got to go out to eat at the Mediterranian Grill! We enjoyed yummy Steaks and tasty greek salad, one of my recent favorites! We got to enjoy time together celebrating our birthdays, and how much we enjoy being able to hangout together. Thank heaven for Mommies and Grandma!!!

No comments: