Friday, June 6, 2008

Born to be Bournes'

We had a Bourne Family get together and had a blast, went up the canyon, played games, ate, and were entertained by all the kids and babies. It is so exiting that we finally started posterity through the Bourne lineage, well . . . officially our men have started to join the "family" club. Might I add we have some of the cutest nephews ever, they are both so cute and I love to just love both of them. Jax is so cute and funny he is in that fun stage where they learn to respond and smile and laugh. Brighton is just so cuddly, and sweet, and such a little stud. I am happy to say I think my brothers are both great fathers and will be awesome daddys. I do have to laugh a little inside because its great and easy now . . . but just wait it just gets funner!!!
My cute little family, we just keep getting bigger and bigger and my kids get funner and funner and full or more adventure.

Amber and my cute little Jaxon, we had so much fun consumed by his cute checks and fun little laugh, especially that cute smile that he had for his aunt Mel everytime I played with him. I think it was return for that 4:30 am saving I did when he wasn't wanting to go to sleep, sorry mom and dad but aunt Mel and I needed bonding time!
Daddy James and Daddy Brian a perfect photo minute taken a minute to late. They were so cute, they were both feeding their babes, but I still captured the moment of them and there BOYS!!
Brian and Raina and Baby Brighton, he looks more like his daddy everyday. He got the best of both of you!! He is such a cute cuddly little guy, watch out world here he comes. It is very interesting to watch my brothers turn into daddys'. . . bottle patrol, diaper duty and protective parenting. . . I never thought I would see Brian be so protective as he is for little Brighton! Now he has two sweet hearts to take care of. Aren't Raina and Baby Bri so lucky!
Uncle Zach showing little Issac the ropes, teaching him the ropes, helping him on his way to being "the dude". He also helped Issac throw rocks and boulders into the deep river bed. Issac loves to spend time with his uncles, they all just love to keep him entertained, and try to keep him out of to much trouble.

1 comment:

Angie said...

How fun! I bet you guys had a great time together. Finally some cousins for your kids.