Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hey Baby Lets GO to VEGAS!!!





Wow, I havn't been to Vegas in awhile and not with my 6 year old daughter, I felt like I was trying to allow her to enjoy the fun while injecting my little rendition of editing every so often. Sweety, I know that lady isn't wearing a shirt but we still have to remember WE want to be modest, all in all though I thought it was a fun trip and Abbi, Nathaniel and I had fun playing games, tricking the age/weight/birthdate guesser, we had to do 3 times to get a prize for Avrie and Issac too. Thats one thing I love about my kids they always want something. . . .then they want something for their siblings too!!!
Victoria and Mom and Dad Farnsworth
The big reason we were there was because Nathaniels sister got married. . how exiting that was and it was beautiful once everyone (including the wedding certificate ) got there. It took place in a quaint little church a little ways off the "new strip" I'm told is the name. Victoria was glowing and Travis was too. They both had happiness and glow about them. We wish them all the best and success in there life together !
Victoria and Travis Stephans


THE GUYS: (missing Travis), Dad (Dennis), Wayne, Nathaniel, and James!








THE KIDS: Samantha (james and Tiffany), Matthew (Victoria) and Abbigayle (melissa and nathaniel) missing Issac and Avrie.
THE GIRLS: Victoria, Mackenzie (wayne), Tiffany (james) and Melissa (nathaniel)

No comments: