Saturday, June 7, 2008

Building a boat is fun to do. to do . to do . to do !!!!!

So I don't know if you all know but Home Depot, bless their hearts, does a fun craft the first saturday of each month and it is a blast for all those hands on kids, they get to pound and hit as many times as they want ( on the wood only!!!) Issac has gone a couple times with a neighbor couple who is sweet enough to takes the neighborhood boys every once in awhile for some fun!

We took our crazy group this morning and they had a blast! Issac of course was in heaven he took control and wanted to do everything all by himself.


Avrie had the best of intentions to do it herself but submitted to the helpful hand eventually. Abbi in her sweet little way asked for guidence, but did what she wanted anyway. . . . I guess its already starting. But she is my sweet little helper and friend still. It was great fun I recommend it to all you moms of little boys who love to hammer and build and just be boys!!!

1 comment:

R.B.B. said...

Hi there! Your kids are sooo cute! I love these pics- but I think the dentist ones are my favorite. :) Blogging is lots of fun - it has taken the place of homework. I'll have to make sure I get my studying done before I blog once I'm back in school - I could get in trouble...

A swimming day would be lots of fun - let us know when you guys can come up . Maybe we can do a little picnic out there!!