Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cherish these days, they go to fast!!!!




We took the kids out for breakfast on Saturday morning, as we sat there attempting to keep it all quiet I looked around the reastrant and found we and 1 other couple were the only ones in this section of the building. Maybe because we both had kids, maybe cause everyone else was soundly sleeping like we would like to have been. As I watched the kids play with animals and dress um up bears, I realized, here I sit trying to stop them from being loud crazy kids, and in no time I will be begging them to be my little babies again. I won't always be able to piggy back my son, in a few years he will probably tower over me. I realize that I should take the time to enjoy the silly things they do now because I am sure before I know it I will miss them all terribly. I will miss things like this morning when Avrie wanted to come snuggle in "Moms bed cause she was scared of the monsters in hers". I will miss being the one that gets to kiss them and tuck them in at night. How lucky are we to be parents to such adorable little beings who we get to experience all the funny, and intriguing things of life with.

1 comment:

ajbourne said...

Loving the mo hawk, as for adding friends go to custom (on the top right after you sign in) click "add a page element", then click "link list" and title it family and friends or whatever you want and then copy the http:// address and then on the space below title it.