Sunday, February 3, 2008

With Each Day We Grow A Little, Laugh a Little






Do you
ever look at your kids and wonder when did he grow big enough to become, "the king of the mountain";
How does she know that I worked so hard to clean the house and do the laundry and she actually does appreciate it;
The bigger she gets the cuter she gets and the more I want her to stay my little baby.
Life passes us by so fast and we blink and we hope we remember the moment that has passed. I love to hear my children as they tell me about how they learned "this" at school, or enjoyed builing their own stool so [he] can sit and watch the football game with dad (he even hammered and nailed by himself. I laugh when Avrie is so intrigued with Dora that she to wants to become a problem solver and stop certain "swipers" in our house hold.




I love being a mom to the best kids in the world who love myself and their daddy so much they love to share it with us each morning with a huge hug and smothers of kisses. We are entrusted with these little humans and we get to learn and grow along with them and build our lives around them.

No comments: