Tuesday, February 5, 2008

How do you know that it's LOVE!!!!

Abbi came home today and told me mom, I have a boyfriend!!! A particular boy in her class told her she was smart, he told her that when she is old enough to get married, he would marry her!! "Mom he is soo nice, when ever we leave for the day he sings songs about everyone else being ugly, except me". He even wants me to do his math for him, cause he says I'm smart!

Does it start this soon, do I get to start sifting through fellow suiters this young? I am sure this is the start to a chain of many love stories yet to come in my sweet, cutie girls life. Valentines Day is coming up I wonder if she will hurray home eagerly awaiting that moment to sift through her Valentines to find those special ones sent "especially" to her from those special boys. The days all us girls remember so foundly in our minds the day we get to find out if that boy, the boy returns those feelings of "love". lol

No comments: